Tuesday, March 10, 2009

London, Standard Time

It's not Daylight Savings Time here in London yet, so strangely we are only seven hours ahead of the folks at home. I haven't yet determined whether the time will change while we are here, or not. A simple Google search (or, ahem, asking someone, like the desk clerk at the hotel) should resolve that question.*

I'm a bit tired as it is 6:45 a.m. at home and we've been traveling since yesterday afternoon. Here is the blizzard we encountered in Everett before we left on Monday, and here is my post while waiting at SeaTac.

I could write about the flight (half empty) or the new video-on-deamand system on the plane (cool), but I don't have the energy just now. I'm in that post-arrival slump, worn down by a long flight and lack of sleep, and slightly less than thrilled with anything. So maybe I'll go read the book I didn't read on the plane (due to the video system) and rest up just a bit.

*The answer is Sunday, March 29.

No comments: