Saturday, July 14, 2007

Travel back to England with me

It's been more than five weeks since we returned from England—almost double the time we were actually there. Finally I have overcome the blogger gremlins and posted my final England post, with pictures. And surprise, it shows up in its chronologically correct position, based on the day I began working on it, not when I posted it.

What that means is that to read it, you have to scroll back to the June posts in the blogs (before all my posts promising that I was working on it).

Or you can just click right here, and I will magically send you back in time to June 17 (the date of the post). I believe Harry Potter has a spell for that....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Josep Ribal said...

Dear friend,
I thought I was a real anglophile until I read your blog. I totally love the photos you posted in here. My best wishes to you, from Josep in Barcelona.